Sunday, November 23, 2008

So what did you think?

I don't even have to ask. You loved it, right? What am I talking about? TWILIGHT! Hello!!! So the glittering was a bit cheesy. So Bella stumbled through all her lines & didn't make us understand why Edward would fall for her. And the special effects left something to be desired. But helloooooo, Edward is hott.

Here we are, waiting in anticipation. OMG, I can't wait! SQUEEEEE!



Quick! Let's document this moment!



To think, we're surrounded by 12 year old girls who share the same obsession!!! Let's text all our friends about it!



Wait, is that.... Grandpa?



Yes, he's contemplating the events in his life that lead up to this moment (somehow talked into attending the opening night of a teenage vampire romance movie...) (And unfortunately I didn't get any photo documentation of Amber & Liz, who got to the theatre 90 minutes pre-show to save us a sweet place in line. Yes, there was a line.)



WAIT!?! Is that Edward? Oh no, it's not. Crap.



It's him! It's him! (I think I was laughing = shaky camera. Or do vampires move to fast to be captured by my Canon PowerShot?)



But this week wasn't all slightly embarrassing obsession over teenage vampires. We also had some fun time with the girls. Including Ella descending from her room in this lovely outfit:



Top to Bottom: Dalmatian Print Beret, Purple Flower PJ Top, Flower/Camo PJ bottoms, Hello Kitty Slippers. She knows what looks good. It's an innate gift.

And we took the girls to the "zoo" (AKA the pet store). Here we are in the "Reptile Exhibit" looking at chameleons. Yay fake zoo!!!



Now I'm going to leave some extra space for you to scroll down & enjoy the view....
































So what have YOU been up to?

2 comments:

luckyboy22 said...

So first off, Grandpa Dennis just lost his ManCard for life!!! No redemption for that one, I just can't believe it. Second, I will refuse to post anything else until the background of this blog changes!! I can't have my masculinity in any way questioned by being associated with this titillating "chick lit," saccharine to the point of nausea, frivolous fluff. I call on all the men in this family (except of course Dennis) to unite! rebel! Put your manly foot down and demand that our women cease and desist from their unfaithful infatuations about a blood-sucking creep- his skin is ice-cold for crying out loud! How many times have these same women screamed at you to get your freezing cold feet away from them under the covers and yet they pant and swoon for this albino bat with whom it would be equivalent to cuddling with a long dead body fresh from the freezer. Personally, I'm planning on rolling around in the snow in my skivvies tonight and then crawling into bed with my ball and chain to give her the reality behind her fantasy. Then I'm going to bite her on the neck. Edouard is hot, my butt.

Meghan and Tyler said...

We haven't seen Twilight yet, or High School Musical...I have watched this youtube video though, can we count this as watching both?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv4SCfEuYqg