Friday, March 27, 2009

Utah Stott Fam

So I decided to post a blog for the Utah Stott side since my parents don't seem to be too Blog/ computer savvy. So here it is.
Mom and Dad Stott are ageing every day and adding another grand child every month. Just kidding. Dad is probably getting ready to start planting flowers and take care of his beautiful yard. Mom is probably already growing tons of vegetables and greens in her green house and prepping the garden for summer. Alicia and Koby Anderson will be welcoming their second daughter, the third addition to their already oh so cute family,. She is expected to join our clan Aug 1st!! So excited!! Devin and Kira are the proud owners of their first home and are doing great. They now have one boy and two cute little girls (Our family likes to follow in patterns). Salenah and little Xander are doing great. I'm just waiting until she has two more girls. Daniel will be graduating from high school this year and is taking a special computer course through a college. Way to go Daniel!! I'm gonna make sure we have a party for that so just keep the heads up fam. Landon is 13 , I think,. That's really bad but I cant remember. He's following the other trend in our family and sprouting up past his older sisters and catching up to Daniels height. Katrina , me, is just working in St. George and enjoying the sun. 80 degrees down here!! I'm getting ready to go into midwifery and a little nervous but excited. I'll be glad when I can start doing something I really love. I'm missing my family, nieces and nephews, and so excited to go up and visit for Easter.
Well that's it!! Maybe we'll get a family photo soon so everyone can see , hint hint,.
Love you all!!


Devin and Lexie ,she's a daddies girl,.
Brigg, Alicia and Kalie opening their presents, Koby

Grandpa and Lexie


Grandma putting Lexie's new tutu on



Lexie, Katrina, Kallie







1 comment:

Apryl said...

Hooray! I'm not the only one to post! Thanks for the cute pictures and the updates. Midwifery! That is so cool. I had a midwife for my first, but then had to get that emergency c-section. Grrrr. (I mean glad me & Ella survived, but boo for c-sections). Very interested to hear about your career.
xo