Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sick Week

Look at how sad this baby is. This baby has an upper respiratory infection. This baby has croup. This baby is Gretchen. Except Gretchen's hair is crazier.



Since we are sickos (she caught it from me. Croup in grownups is called "Totally Nasty Cold") we had a very boring week. So boring that Ella actually ASKED to go to preschool. Cause sitting in pajamas is only fun for 1/2 a day.

We hear that cousin Matia has croup also. We're sad for you.

Since we had a lot of time at home, we played in Ella's room a lot. I asked her what kind of room she wants when we have our OWN house. I asked if she'd like a room decorated like the Small World ride at Disneyland. Oh yes, she would! With dolls and everything. (Seriously, this is the bedroom of my nightmares. All those animatronic dolls watching me sleep??? Waiting till I'm vulnerable to strike?)



Ella was FULL of good decorating ideas. We'll make her a princess bed with a loft on top. The loft will be her Secret Fort. She said I could share her room with her (since it'd be so cool! She's nice like that). And Daddy. And even Gretchen. And we could have a kitchen upstairs so we wouldn't have to go downstairs for food! Hey, sounds good to me!

How was your week?

No comments: