Sunday, April 5, 2009

Snow Day! Again!

Remember how it's *Spring* and the daffodils are blooming? And then remember how Reno weather is crazy? Yeah. Reno weather is crazy. Here's the girls enjoying the snow Thursday morning before it all melts. Ella is making snow angel. Gretchen is impersonating Kenny.


Dad comes in for a rescue.



Ella is cute. I am biased.



Can you believe Ella only has a few more months of preschool? I know (sniff). My baby is growing up. I went to pick her up Friday & had to document. She got to be "Miss Spider", one of her favorite books.



Friday we have Movie Night & we watched "Honey I Shrunk The Kids". It was awesome. Ella was completely enraptured. She keeps talking about it. Asking if kids can really shrink down. Talking about how silly the dad was. And now we'll have ONE ride at Disneyland she'll be excited about that won't have a 2 hour line! That ride is ALWAYS empty! Perfect!



This morning at breakfast she laughed and said, "I get it! French Class! HA HA HA HA."
Note: She does NOT get it.

We can't wait to go to Disneyland with The Other Stotts! Hooray!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Hey Apryl! I found your family blog off of Janeece's blog I hope you don't mind. It's so great to see how you guys are doing! I can't believe how big the kids are, Ella is SO STINKIN ADORABLE! I hope your crazy weather starts to mellow out, we're still here in Rexburg were it snows off and on until May YIKES! So we're still searching for spring too :(